This is a two and a half day hands-on course on Amazon Web Services (AWS), to delve deeply into deploying, operating and managing scalable systems on AWS infrastructure using services like VPC, CloudFront, IAM and CloudFormation.
This course will also empower you to take the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator exam.
Why get an AWS Certification?
- Click here to read Bhavesh’s blog article about need for certification
- The AWS Certification is designed for 3 major roles in Engineering Teams that deliver Cloud-based solutions -
- Solutions Architect
- SysOps Administrator
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Certification will help you achieve
- The Ability to deploy, operate and manage systems on the AWS platform
- Recognition and Visibility for your skills
- Credibility with employers and peers
- You will receive a certification credential which is a logo badge and title that may be used in business cards and other collateral to show that you are AWS Certified.
- AWS provides cloud computing services that enable a business to build sophisticated and scalable applications. Therefore knowledge about these services and learning how to work with them on the Cloud is crucial for businesses and Professionals who are or will be working on the cloud.