This course is a hands-on course on Amazon Web Services (AWS), where we will deep-dive into the advance architecture and design patterns used on the AWS infrastructure by performing labs. Another aim of the course is to empower for taking the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam and clear it. We will have sample tests at the end of the course to help you gain experience and practice.
According to Gartner Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), cloud management & security devices, and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) have been growing from $7.6B in 2011 to an expected $35.5B in 2016, a CAGR of 36%. This is a reflection of increasing opportunities in the Cloud.
Why get an AWS Certification?
- Click here to read Bhavesh’s blog article about need for certification.
- AWS Certification will help you achieve
- The Ability to demonstrate skills, knowledge and expertise in designing and deploying projects on the AWS platform
- Recognition and Visibility for your skills
- Credibility with employers and peers
- You will receive a certification credential which is a logo badge and title that may be used in business cards and other collateral to show that you are AWS Certified
- AWS provides cloud computing services that enable a business to build sophisticated and scalable applications. Therefore knowledge about these services and learning how to work with them on the Cloud is crucial for businesses and Professionals who are or will be working on the cloud
Participants will need to purchase the certificate exam voucher separately if they want to get certified by AWS.